View Single Post
Old 04-04-2009, 03:13 PM   #8
jesse
Connoisseur
jesse can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.jesse can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.jesse can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.jesse can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.jesse can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.jesse can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.jesse can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.jesse can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.jesse can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.jesse can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.jesse can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kindle 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenlocke View Post
This is pretty amazing Jesse! Thank you...I have actually been trying to compile Calibre on my PS3 for a week or so using Yellow Dog Linux 6.1 with no luck. This could solve my problems. Any chance for .lit conversion as well? Thanks again!
Yes. There's an issue with my hacked-up Calibre that causes the .lit converter to exit with a UTF8 error. That's why I'm only promising .epub and .pdf at the moment

I'd expect this to be resolved at some point in the future.
jesse is offline   Reply With Quote