View Single Post
Old 10-05-2008, 11:41 AM   #49
rlparker
Ars longa
rlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankind

Device: Kindle K1, K3 wifi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston View Post
...The current kindle may look clunky but the more I use it, the more I appreciate its design and function. ...
Hi Boston, that's exactly how I feel about my Kindle now that I've had it for almost 2 weeks! The more I use it, the better I like it--I really don't know anything that I'd change about it.

What I'm hoping for from Kindle 2.0 is that--when it comes out--there will still be a Kindle 1.0 AND its price will drop enough so that I can buy one for everyone else in my family!

(kinda like what's going to happen with the 505 now that the 700 is out?)

Regards,
R.L.

Last edited by rlparker; 10-05-2008 at 11:57 AM.
rlparker is offline   Reply With Quote