View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 09:48 PM   #494
xtine
Addict
xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
The weight is exactly the same. The difference is the line spacing.
I don't see the difference in line spacing either. Switching back and forth between both mobi screenshots on my computer, it was as if I was just looking at the same picture. I even took a different set of screen shots thinking I'd made a mistake and took 2 screenshots of the same font.

Either way, I still like it though

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckieTigger View Post
That is exactly what I came up with too when I posted my screenshots. At least my eyes are just as good as your eyes.

I tried Blossom's Gentium mods and Gentium Book is now my favorite font for reading in the dark
xtine is offline   Reply With Quote