View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 02:56 PM   #1047
skdutta
jojobar
skdutta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skdutta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skdutta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skdutta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skdutta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skdutta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skdutta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skdutta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skdutta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skdutta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skdutta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: prs-900
Annotations update within the book

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I just love the Mantano Cloud feature! I was reluctant to try it because it cost a little extra and I had a Kindle Fire so I mainly used my Kindles to sync back and forth. After buying a non Kindle android device I started using Mantano again as the Kindle For Android app is just pretty watered down when you are use to a Kindle Fire.

I love Mantano! It just keeps getting better and better. I decided to give the 10 day trial a run. I think by day two I was hooked and the bought the basic plan for $10/yr. I can't see me ever needing more.

Not only does it upload my books to the Cloud and then adds to all my devices. I can access the cloud on my web browser and edit collections or download my books. It also imports collections just like a Kindle. You can delete a book from all devices too! How I wish my Kindles did this! It also syncs last page read, bookmarks...etc from the app. I am on cloud 9! WTG Mantano!
What I need is the bookmarks or annotations getting updated inside my book (means within the pdf or epub file), otherwise, in order to see the annotations you have to use mantano forever. This is inconvenient! I am not sure that they have a solution for this though!
skdutta is offline   Reply With Quote