View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 11:13 AM   #953
tuxor
Addict
tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!

Device: Onyx Boox M92, Icarus Illumina E653
Let me explain my problems on the basis of the attached pdf (I attached only the first 5 pages, because they are sufficient for demonstration).

When I open this document for the first time (!) on my M92 and change to page 3 (table of contents) it looks like this:

That's totally fine for me, but of course I want to crop the huge margins, so that's what I do. (I chose auto crop level 1, but the same errors apply for all the other auto crop levels.)

And this is what it looks like:

So why the hell is this dashed horizontal line a "feature"? I think, I don't get the point. And besides that: Why is the cropped content aligned to the left of the screen? Anyways, once I go to the next page or do something similar, the horizontal line vanishes.

Now let's see what happens when "zoom to height" is chosen:

Seems like the "Auto crop" did not change the internal notion of the "page", does it?

Next problem, back in "Auto crop" (lvl 1): After changing to page 5 the two words "Bibliography" and "Index" are cropped as well. (Something which does not occur with auto crop level 0, at least.)

If I now decide to go back to page 4, it won't be displayed as before but cropped differently. Particularly the last line ("Übergangswahrscheinlichkeiten 130") is cropped, which is the case with all crop levels. (The content is still aligned to the left btw.)

Attached Files
File Type: pdf out.pdf (63.7 KB, 274 views)

Last edited by tuxor; 11-07-2012 at 11:24 AM.
tuxor is offline   Reply With Quote