View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012, 05:01 PM   #1
peaceridge
Guru
peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura1, Nexus7.2, Galaxy Tab A 8.4, Ipad Air & Mini 6
Any Android that plays nice with Calibre?

I know about the cloud and other ways to get books from Calibre to a device without a drive letter. However, I really like it when Calibre recognizes my reader and shows what is on it vs my having to enter "y" in a column each time I move a book to my Android.

Being in the market for a new Android, I thought I'd ask if there are any brands that actually show up under Windows 7 with a drive letter for use with Calibre. Sorry if this is the wrong forum - let me know and I'll move to another.

Lyn
peaceridge is offline   Reply With Quote