View Single Post
Old 12-23-2011, 09:10 PM   #55
moolyn
Rookie eBookie
moolyn once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.moolyn once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.moolyn once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.moolyn once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.moolyn once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.moolyn once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.moolyn once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.moolyn once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.moolyn once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.moolyn once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.moolyn once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: iPod Touch, Kobo Touch, iPad3
Taming and Reader Paradice, thanks for explaining what the Shortlist is.

Previously, when I went to the home page on my device, a screen with five books purchased from Kobo appeared briefly then changed to a screen of five books I was actually reading or had opened. Now that I know what those hearts are for and have blackened the ones for books I am reading or plan to read soon, I have just one home screen.

I thought the Shortlist was on the new Desktop, as an alternative to the Recommended, Featured and New Releases on the right side of the screen. I think it would be very useful if Kobo included a option here so that people could assemble a Wish List as well.
moolyn is offline   Reply With Quote