View Single Post
Old 07-08-2011, 04:35 PM   #9
arcticmaniac
Connoisseur
arcticmaniac can illuminate an eclipsearcticmaniac can illuminate an eclipsearcticmaniac can illuminate an eclipsearcticmaniac can illuminate an eclipsearcticmaniac can illuminate an eclipsearcticmaniac can illuminate an eclipsearcticmaniac can illuminate an eclipsearcticmaniac can illuminate an eclipsearcticmaniac can illuminate an eclipsearcticmaniac can illuminate an eclipsearcticmaniac can illuminate an eclipse

Device: entourage pe
Quote:
Originally Posted by exscentric View Post
finally got it to update from the unit. It downloaded, said it was installing and when all was done I still had 1.6.

Wonder if they went back to 1.6 :-)

Edit: Seems that might be the case, when I try update it gives a different screen telling me I have the latest stuff.

Maybe there is somebody running around that deserted place :-)

Further edit: When it did what it did it deleted all from my sd card and added some of their junk. Also have a notice in the task bar to check for update. Gives the same message mentioned above.

Even further edit: Reset unit and the task bar notification disappeared but still 1.6.

Sorry for all the add ins: Been digging, they just renamed my external sd card to extsdcard, then there is intsdcard, inststorage and sd card for their equipment.

The external was intact.
I had the same issue, it updated it but was still 1.6. so i went the manual route and worked like a charm, ran z4root and it actually worked, though not sure how to add apps still trying to figure all this out.
arcticmaniac is offline   Reply With Quote