View Single Post
Old 06-08-2011, 06:57 PM   #37
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by tilia View Post
When I tried to use the plug-in with a library with an 'å' in the folder-name I got the following error:
How do you get that character in your folder name in the first place? Is it from a very old version of Calibre or something? As if I put such a character in my author name, it gets translated to "a" for saving on the file system as the folder name. Or is this something that is operating system language dependent? Though I thought Calibre takes great pains to attempt to achieve universal file/folder names for people sharing with multiple OS's...

What happens if you just rename the author using the tag browser (append a character to it)? If you then hit O to open the folder does the folder name now have a name that does not use international characters?
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote