View Single Post
Old 09-01-2010, 04:34 PM   #8
blkhawk
Bit Wrangler
blkhawk is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.blkhawk is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.blkhawk is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.blkhawk is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.blkhawk is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.blkhawk is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.blkhawk is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.blkhawk is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.blkhawk is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.blkhawk is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.blkhawk is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.

Device: Oasis
Etched Serial adapter

Hi,
I just got my kindle today and since I am general interested in modifying the firmware of devices i posses I will be etching myself a proper serial plug from PCB material - since i could just as well etch a whole bunch of them i wanted to ask if there is interest here for them?

Cost including postage would be less than 5 EUR - I am looking in gold/nickel plating too

Adding an level converter could also be done but would raise costs.

MFG

-blkhawk
blkhawk is offline   Reply With Quote