View Single Post
Old 02-17-2014, 03:48 PM   #10
Katsunami
Grand Sorcerer
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW1, KA1
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
I don't even make an empty book record. I might include the titles of the individual volumes in a custom column (Parts) that I've added.
With the Delphi Classics, I get the list of novels/stories from their site, and reformat it into plain text, so I can paste it into the comments section.

If I then search for a particular book and it's in one of the Delphi compilations, the compilation will come up because the book is mentioned in the comments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cromag View Post
I only split anthologies if they cause a problem with my ereader. I've had two that wouldn't open until I split them. I have no idea what the problem was, but they work, now. None of the poll options really fit for me.
Hehe. I did it the other way around a few days ago. I downloaded the short stories of one author from Feedbooks.com; there were a lot. None of them except one had a front cover, and they didn't have any descriptions.

I couldn't be bothered to go and fix that bunch up, as I'd probably read them all one after the other. Therefore took off the cover of the one outlier, and stacked them on top of each other in order of publication, using EPUBMerge. Then I fixed where needed (indenting the TOC, and a bit of CSS stuff), created my own cover, and filled out the metadata. Now I have an 800 page anthology. Creating that took less than 10 minutes.

Last edited by Katsunami; 02-17-2014 at 03:53 PM.
Katsunami is offline   Reply With Quote