View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 07:16 AM   #95
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
WorldCat was not the only source I used to try to get Cloud Atlas invalidated. It's possible for them to have made a mistake. But I did post enough authoritative sources and I was correct. It wasn't and still isn't science fiction.
Not arguing with you about Could Atlas. I brought in WorldCat because you put it forward as a very authoritative source and the one we should be paying attention to - especially with the statement that it should be considered more authoritative than both Amazon and Wikipedia combined. By this I inferred that it was a good source to perform an initial check of a title's suitability.

On the other hand, even using all your cited, authoritative sources doesn't save Shards of Honor from a purely Science Fiction/War Stories classification, but I'm guessing you know that already. Of course, I don't usually have a problem with hypocrisy per se, because we're all hypocrites - at least to some degree.
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote