View Single Post
Old 10-21-2012, 08:05 AM   #743
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
K3 image at mediafire

This is the message I get on part 1:
Quote:
The file you attempted to download is an archive that is damaged or possibly encrypted. MediaFire does not support unlimited downloads of broken or encrypted archives and the limit for this file has been reached. This file may only be distributed from a premium account.

We have informed the owner that sharing of this file has been limited and how they can resolve this issue.

Still have questions or do you think we've made an mistake? Check our knowledge base for more information or contact us about it.
So I guess we can wait for the owner of that mediafire account to take action, or find a new home for them (or both).

Here is the description of a "restricted file":
http://support.mediafire.com/index.p...le-restriction

I.E: MediaFire only allows ten Kindles a week to be de-bricked with the owner's current account.

Last edited by knc1; 10-21-2012 at 08:10 AM.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote