View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 10:56 PM   #44
forsooth
tec montage
forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindles, lenovo, chromebook, mobiles
I have lived in some of those places where the "barbarians" that threw down Rome roamed. There are a lot of old weapons and also farm equipment that were used for weapons still displayed usually in eating and drinking places as well as in museums.

I have my fathers old pole saw and branch lopper. Two 6 foot poles of wood that fit together in a metal socket and have a deadly looking 40cm saw blade and a 2 inch cut capacity, uniquely designed anvil lopper on 1 end. The lopper is operated with a pull rope.

It might be considered a "pole arm."

My collection of my fathers old picks, mattocks, axes, and bush axes is also impressive. The great wear on these impressive pieces of steel tell a story of long labor and tremendous effort.
forsooth is offline   Reply With Quote