View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 10:50 PM   #2
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Some electronics, no matter the type, last for many years while others of the same make and model might only last months. I've still got my first eInk reader, purchased in 2007, and it still works fine (although the battery isn't as good as it used to be) as does the one I bought in 2008. Others bought the same reader and theirs are long gone, dying after a few years or less. The same thing happens with calculators and other devices. My new surround sound receiver cost a lot more than a reader and the main board lasted a month and a half.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote