View Single Post
Old 06-27-2013, 02:25 AM   #219
antithesis
Avid reader
antithesis is no e-book dilettante.antithesis is no e-book dilettante.antithesis is no e-book dilettante.antithesis is no e-book dilettante.antithesis is no e-book dilettante.antithesis is no e-book dilettante.antithesis is no e-book dilettante.antithesis is no e-book dilettante.antithesis is no e-book dilettante.antithesis is no e-book dilettante.antithesis is no e-book dilettante.

Device: Kindle DX White
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawhill View Post
Somehow I doubt that factory reset will solve this. My suggestion is to wipe the librerator folder, since my guess is on a broken config file or a broken history / document settings file. After deleting the folder, do a reinstall of librerator. There's not much that can get in the way that a factory reset would fix. Factory reset _may_ solve it, but just because it wipes the librerator folder, along with everything else on the user/document partition.
I've already tried this once, and the results were the same. After that, I've uninstalled Librerator and installed KPV, and I now have a similar bug. Although the device does stay usable, I get a glitched screen instead of a screen saver which is ugly and freaks me out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawhill View Post
antithesis: what method do you use to launch librerator? Kite, by chance? I've always found kite a bit bumpy. Did you try KUAL yet? Or launchpad?
I've only tried Launchpad, in fact. Will try KUAL.
antithesis is offline   Reply With Quote