View Single Post
Old 06-23-2013, 05:51 PM   #216
hawhill
Wizard
hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Mini
Somehow I doubt that factory reset will solve this. My suggestion is to wipe the librerator folder, since my guess is on a broken config file or a broken history / document settings file. After deleting the folder, do a reinstall of librerator. There's not much that can get in the way that a factory reset would fix. Factory reset _may_ solve it, but just because it wipes the librerator folder, along with everything else on the user/document partition.

antithesis: what method do you use to launch librerator? Kite, by chance? I've always found kite a bit bumpy. Did you try KUAL yet? Or launchpad?
hawhill is offline   Reply With Quote