View Single Post
Old 12-31-2010, 06:05 PM   #40
slayda
Retired & reading more!
slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, iPad Air 2, iPhone 6S+, Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShawnE View Post
I got a beautiful wallpaper from Digitalblasphemy.com They have some freebies and have
various sized pics. I love this guy's stuff - go look

As to what I'd like to figure out.. I bought a book on B&N but since it is in their "cloud"
I don't have it on my harddrive.. not in Caliber... not in ADE.. don't like that. Think
I'll buy/download/sideload books.
If you have a PC (rather than a Mac) you can get 'Nook for PC' & DL your 'B&N cloud' books to the PC that way. They end up in your c:\users\{YourLoginName}\My Documents\My Barnes & Noble Books\{YourRegisteredEmail}

I had the 'Nook for PC' before I got my NC.

Quote:
Oh and I bought capacitive stylus for the Ipad - works on any finger touch screen - made turning pages easier and without smudges.
Which stylus did you buy. I got these on Amazon but the tips don't swipe very well. I got them for my Droid because when the weather is cool & dry, my fingers sometimes don't do very well on the capacitive touch screen. It (the stylus) works OK for touching though.

Last edited by slayda; 12-31-2010 at 06:15 PM.
slayda is offline   Reply With Quote