View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 03:51 PM   #38
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejonny View Post
Argh, this looks useful but I can't get it to work on my KT for some reason. Here's where I'm at:

I have a folder "FolderToggle" in the extensions folder, and inside are folders "profile1" and "profile2", with a config file and two sh scripts, show.sh and hide.sh. I have "Home Folder" (no quotes) in the first line of the config file in the folder "profile1"

I have a folder called "Home Folder" in documents, with a book inside that I want to show and hide. I'm not familiar with the Kindle and what constitutes a "Book" but I've moved both the folder for a book and what seems to be an associated .azw file for that book into the "Home Folder" directory.

I have not edited the menu.json file at all.

The Launcher menu has been installed and does work with other hacks such as the orientation hack.

When I go to Launcher/Profiles/Hide Profile 1 Nothing happens. When I go to "Show Profile 1" the KT reboots.

I'm totally unfamiliar with the KT and it's file structure so it's probably something stupid I'm doing (or not doing!).
Any suggestions?

[root@kindle profile2]# busybox ash ./hide.sh
Quote:
calling for Special

Broadcast message from root (pts/0) (Wed Feb 6 20:50:16 2013):

The system is going down for reboot NOW!

there's your reboot... see if I can pin it down..
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote