View Single Post
Old 08-07-2011, 08:03 AM   #5
elcreative
Wizard
elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS505, 600, 350, 650, Nexus 7, Note III, iPad 4 etc
Quote:
Originally Posted by afa View Post
I wonder if anyone can bring a lawsuit against Apple for this?

For years, Microsoft had to deal with a multi-million dollar case against them in the EU, because it was claimed that their bundling of Media Player and Internet Explorer with Windows was 'anti-competitive' as they were taking advantage of the fact that their OS was the dominant market player.

Could someone bring a similar case against Apple and the iOS?
Yes, of course they can... because there are no other tablets, operating systems for tablets and content sources other than Apple and nobody can put anything on Apple equipment but Apple either...

My Android tablet won't work now Apple have setup their software etc...

What is it with "can I bring a Lawsuit" all the time, do you just like making lawyers rich... does anybody make you have an iPad??? Is it unknown that Apple like to control their brand and its functionality???
elcreative is offline   Reply With Quote