View Single Post
Old 10-08-2007, 11:54 AM   #8
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMcCunney View Post
Blackmask is now called Munseys, though www.blackmask.com also gets you there.

I know the proprietor of Blackmask. He'd like to have error free text, too, but how do you propose he get it? What he's doing is taking text from elsewhere, like PG, and reformatting into a dozen electronic formats. He's a one man shop. He can create the ebooks and maintain the site, but he can't also proofread - there just aren't enough hours in a day.

Drop the proprietor of Munseys a note with your corrections. He's pretty responsive.
______
Dennis
It is interesting that you say this. I have found 0 length file downloads, corrected and produced a copy from a different format. Also corrected several books and offered all of this back to Blackmask but never heard any kind of response. The only thing I see is how fast he can produce more books, no quality commitment. Maybe it works better if you know him.

dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote