View Single Post
Old 12-22-2011, 12:47 PM   #4
carld
Wizard
carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Well, I decided to risk the $4.99, I'm crazy that way . Monopoly plays pretty well on the Fire, and I'm not finding it buggy at all the way some reviewers described. Graphics, animation, music, and sound effects are all well done and smooth. Game play is the traditional Monopoly that I remember from years ago, and good fun.

The only problem I can see with it is that the properties shown in the trade window aren't always on the same side as the owner's icon, so while your icon might be on the left side of the screen the properties you actually own might be over on the right-hand side. It's not a huge deal, but it was confusing at first.

As a bonus I backed up the apk and installed it on my Droid 3. I was surprised it worked since Amazon's app store says it isn't compatible. It gets kind of choppy with the music turned on, but plays just fine with it off.
carld is offline   Reply With Quote