View Single Post
Old 07-29-2011, 10:52 AM   #14
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by weidbrewer View Post

So, right now, the script has it at port 8080, and that doesn't find the library at all. In the application, I got it working on 9090. Strange thing is, if I hit the "start server" button, it tells me that 9090 is unavailable - even though it's working now.
How many WEB servers are you running on that machine?

Quote:
I'm also trying to figure out why everything goes to poop when I reboot the machine. That is not optimal. Is there any error report I can run for you all to help analyze it?
Sounds like you have a shell script that is starting up multiple services and there is a race. (if you are starting from a Script. Don't have the Preference auto start Calibre WEB service.
Quote:
But, let me stress: This does not affect my feelings on the program. It's still the best book-management software I've used, and well worth it for this first instance of hassle. Thanks for all of your hard work in creating/maintaining it!
This is the first report of this nature I have seen (there have been others that are different ) in the year+ I have beenhaunting this board. This is a User specific issue.
BTW I have no problem with my Natty Desktop version: Calibre Server starts when I launch Calibre.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote