View Single Post
Old 10-03-2007, 05:40 PM   #13
CommanderROR
eink fanatic
CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: STAReBOOK, iRex Iliad, Sony 505, Kindle 2
I'm back from meditating...is the Kindle with us yet?

Sorry...must meditate some more...or maybe just go to bed and sleep...

Back on Topic:

I think we will soon all be a bit wiser where the Kindle is concerned. One of these days Amazon will actually announce the darn thing and then one (or several) of our members can buy one and give us all the juicy details. Also, a little bird told me that alexander, our great Forum-Admin himself will be at the Frankfurt book-fair and IF the Kindle makes an appearance there he'll surely have his hands all over it...and tell us all about it after he's had a nice cold shower and a lie-down...^^
CommanderROR is offline   Reply With Quote