View Single Post
Old 03-01-2012, 04:16 AM   #1
ProDigit
Karmaniac
ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, Jetbook, + Mini, +Color, Astak Ez Reader Pro, PPW1, Aura H2O
Block certain users?

On other forums there's a feat, to block certain unpleasant users.
Clicking it can just ignore their posts and not show them in the thread unless expanding those posts.

I think such a feat would be helpful for a person like me, so I'd be able to just put my revenge on some users into clicking a 'block' button like this!...

Anyways, I think with the advent of some new guys, who seem to totally destabilize the peaceful forum, I think it might be a next feat to start looking forward to!

I'm sure it'll be much used too!
ProDigit is offline   Reply With Quote