View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 10:27 AM   #109
cfrizz
Wizard
cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung 54A, Kobo Libra H2O, Samsung S6 Lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomsem View Post
The devil is in the details (the calling plan). There are plenty of nice smartphones out there but I haven't seen a contract that meets my requirements (equivalent to the prepaid plan I currently have). I'm hopeful that Amazon can come up with something disruptive.
Bingo! Give me a prepaid smartphone that I don't have to deal with a monthly bill, and I'll get one. Otherwise, I will keep my Samsung Gravity 1 phone that just does calls and text msgs that I keep $50.00 worth of minutes on it and renew it once a year for another $50.00 if I use the majority of the minutes or just $10.00 for another 10 minutes worth of minutes if I don't.

Last edited by cfrizz; 12-22-2012 at 11:02 AM.
cfrizz is offline   Reply With Quote