View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013, 10:11 AM   #42
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregg Bell View Post
Great explanation. Thanks a lot meme. One question on the above. Say I have Pretty Print Tidy on automatic save and open and I go to save something and it tells me: "The EPUB has HTML files that are not well formed..." and do I want to automatically fix the file before saving. But then I can't choose yes or no because the hour glass icon appears when I hover the cursor over yes or no. And if I do want to save the file without automatically fixing it, then do I go into the preferences and uncheck the Pretty Print Tidy, so I can save it. Then like you say,go back and hunt for the error.
I believe the hourglass cursor in this context, is a bug and the click is still registered.
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote