View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 06:41 AM   #16
spMatti
spMatti is a marvel to beholdspMatti is a marvel to beholdspMatti is a marvel to beholdspMatti is a marvel to beholdspMatti is a marvel to beholdspMatti is a marvel to beholdspMatti is a marvel to beholdspMatti is a marvel to beholdspMatti is a marvel to beholdspMatti is a marvel to beholdspMatti is a marvel to behold

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs_Often View Post
Or is this what is happening? The virtual SD is still there but not started? And only book E was downloaded but books A and B were added to the home screen again because they were suddenly 'new' after the virtual SD card started with the sync? But then... why did they disappear form the home screen in the first place? Is the virtual SD card shut down when/after plugging in to a computer, or after processing content that was added with a cable??
I tested it. Books that are synchronized disappear after USB connection and after eReader restart content reappear as 'new' (You get "loading content"-message). So the books aren't really gone, because I didn't even resync just restart. I have to study this more, but it might be that virtual SD card is not started.
spMatti is offline   Reply With Quote