View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 09:31 AM   #15
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2nd gen, Sony DPTS1, iPad Pro 10.5"
Quote:
Originally Posted by denismo View Post
Hello,

I've got iPad Mini and I'm trying to read book on it, mostly PDF books. The problem with those is that they are usually A4 sized, and have ridiculous margin around text. So in result the text font is very small. Tried some readers where you can zoom in but it's very inconvenient.

So does anyone read PDFs on iPad Mini? And how do you deal with similar problems?

Thanks.

Denis
Gave my iPad 3 to my wife and bought a mini. Love it!

I use Good Reader and landscape orientation. If you try portrait, may be too small.

You can cut or edit the margins with GoodReader but in my case, not necessary.
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote