View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 11:09 PM   #181
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michele View Post
Blossom: see above. Maybe that'll work for you.

Thank you to all the patient people here who've answered my many questions. You'll be relieved to hear that I’m done with my current Amazon quest. I want to preface this with the fact that I’ve done very frequent business with Amazon for 12 years now, but have only returned fewer than 10 defective items in all this time":

MightyBright travel booklight – kept
-----------------------------------------------
Net result? One cheap booklight.[/I] Now I’m waiting for a ton of refunds.
It's a nice case but it's red. I only buy black cases for my Kindles.

I'm happy you like the book light! Sorry about all the returns.

This is why I am sticking to my Kindle Fire from last year. It does everything I need it to. I'm partial to Android 2.2 or 2.3 as well.
My newest toy is my Samsung Galaxy Player 5 I got yesterday. It's basically a 5" Android Tablet. Same price as the Kindle Fire but not as good specs but it does what I need it to do. I prefer portability and convenience over the HD for now.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote