View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 12:44 PM   #12
Lutraa
Well Read
Lutraa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lutraa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lutraa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lutraa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lutraa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lutraa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lutraa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lutraa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lutraa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lutraa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lutraa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KK 3G, K4B, Nook HD+, Galaxy S3
In addition to the reasons others have provided, I prefer to read in bed on one of my Kindles v. my phone or PC because it doesn't involve exposure to a bright screen. Exposure to bright light during the "night" part of our circadian rhythms is associated with poor health, e.g. higher rates of breast cancer. Plus it's hard enough to regulate my circadian rhythm in the winter at 61.5 degrees N without shutting down melatonin production right before I'm supposed to sleep for eight hours.
Lutraa is offline   Reply With Quote