View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013, 04:00 PM   #43
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
Just bought a T3 this morning. This will be my 4th Sony reader. I am delighted with it.

Not a lot different than the T1 software wise as far as I can see. Smaller, lighter and I like the feel of the back better than my other Sony's or the Aura HD.

Less than an hour after bringing it home I had put 2,000 books on it and commenced to read one. No noticeable lags or undocumented features so far. Fast to index the books and opens the Collections list in 2-3 seconds.

Slightly more flash when turning page if there is graphic on the previous page. but still very smooth. Excellent hyphenation, not that I care that much.

I got the one without a cover for $99 as I may want the lighted cover.

It is just so very nice.

Helen
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote