View Single Post
Old 10-01-2011, 11:55 PM   #8
Critteranne
Guru
Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by arcadata View Post
The Amazon 100 Kindle Books for $3.99 or Less has updated for October! Check out the new batch of discounts.
Ooh, I'm so glad you posted that list. Vampire by Richie Tankersley Cusick is one of the titles this month. If you hadn't posted the link, I wouldn't have known she was reprinting her backlist as ebooks. I used to buy her books all the time back in my R. L. Stine/Christopher Pike/Fear Streat days.

And I was glad to learn that several of her other older titles are also available for preorder. (They come out on Tuesday, so the wait won't be long.)