View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010, 08:19 AM   #26
poshm
Fanatic
poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360, Sony Reader Touch, Ipod touch & Kindle 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by orwell2k View Post
But what I should have explained is that I want to be able to go from anywhere in the folder view directly to the main menu.

At the moment, I have to use the "Back" or "Previous" button to step back all the way to the Main Menu when I am browsing the book folders. And I prefer to step out of the book I'm reading before going to the main menu. But any key mapping I do doesn't seem to work in the folder view - Button 1 (hold) does nothing, and OK (hold) brings up the quick menu.

So, any ideas on a shortcut to go from anywhere in your folder view / bookshelf buck to the Main Menu?

Is the issue clear as mud?...
yes I've been trying to do exactly the same thing. When I'm browsing my library of books and navigating through lots of folders, I too want a quick way to get straight back to the main menu.

Well I've tried mapping the main menu function to just about every button and no joy. The only method that seems to work is mapping the on/off button to the main menu which is annoying as I like this set to last 10 books which isn't available on any other key!
poshm is offline   Reply With Quote