View Single Post
Old 09-06-2008, 01:11 PM   #6
DMcCunney
New York Editor
DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PalmTX, Pocket eDGe, Alcatel Fierce 4, RCA Viking Pro 10, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robotech_Master View Post
I need some help with MobiPocket Creator. I'm trying to make a table of contents for a book. I get the table of contents to show up, but it does not include the hyperlinks to chapters that it ought to.

Can anyone help me out?
What book?

Mobi Creator looks for defined HTML tags to tell it what entries are Table of Contents entries. For a recent effort, making that work involved bringing up the HTML file in an editor, searching for Chapter, and putting <h1>/</h1> tags around each relevant entry. Once that was done, I could specify "h1" as the Tag name in the Table of Contents Wizard First Level. Mobi found the relevant tags, added entries to produce the relevant jump points, and things worked fine.
______
Dennis
DMcCunney is offline   Reply With Quote