View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 02:41 AM   #4
DesmondD
DesmondD began at the beginning.

Device: ipod touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSpider View Post
DOCX files are ZIP archives. Open them up (or is it "expand" on a Mac?) and compare the same image that you processed in Photoshop, against the same image that Word processed.

If you save it as a JPG in Photoshop, then import it into Word - which also saves it as JPG - then you're doing it wrong. Saving from a lossy format to another lossy format is a bad idea.
Thanks for the reply - I was told to insert jpegs and all of my images are saved as jpegs anyway. The issue seems to be when I copy/download one of my images I have up on my blog and change something in photoshop - it suddenly shrinks in size in Word. I can edit the pictures I took today which are all saved as jpegs on my camera , make adjustments in photoshop - resize them to 520 wide and they all work fine - so I doubt the problem is to do with jpegs themselves. It's something to do with editing an image I have downloaded - even when the dimensions are exactly the same as with the images that work fine - the pictures suddenly shrink when I insert them ???
DesmondD is offline   Reply With Quote