View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 08:51 AM   #5
mycurlylocks
Addict
mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2
I haven't had any problem syncing my iPad retina since the upgrade. 64 GB takes me less than half an hour. I have noticed the updates are downloading more slowly, regardless of the IOS. My Touch is still on IOS 5 and the updates speeds are about the same as it is for my iPad.

I just assume it's because of so many of us updating and overloading the system.
mycurlylocks is offline   Reply With Quote