Thread: JBPatch
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 01:31 PM   #663
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by pirl8 View Post

1. In another tread someone was asking about customizing the predefinite font sizes (those available via the Aa button). Could this be implemented via JBPatch? This could be definitely a nice hack!

2. Could you please give a look with your divine wisdom at this thread? It's about Eureka's find a few comments before.
@1: Yes, that would be easily doable - in fact, it's pretty much trivial. The most complicated part of it is probably the configuration interface

@2: Sorry, but I consider that to be out of scope for JBPatch, because it involves messing around with files on the device's root partition. But anyway, it is easy enough to activate for those who are interested, no patch required

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tcdasa View Post
To create mobi files with covers I'm using Calibre (ver. 0.8.68) with enable sharing via Facebook option (without also). The files I'm sending through Calibre, but any covers are displayed.

I would be grateful for any help.
Hmm... I'm afraid that I don't know what is going on there. Do you see the covers for books downloaded from Amazon? Do you see the "cover" for JBPatch? If so, then you're probably doing something wrong (but I don't know what). Otherwise, please check the log files (the JBPatch log, and possibly the system log) and report back if you find anything unusual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tcdasa View Post
PS Is there any option to see covers in PDF files also?
No. Now that was easy

Last edited by ixtab; 09-13-2012 at 02:43 PM.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote