View Single Post
Old 06-07-2012, 05:53 PM   #1
NightBird
Wizard
NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, KF, KF HD, iPod Touch
Delirium Book Club (Horror) [Kindle]

Pay $70.00 one-year subscription and receive 24 novellas. (Works out to about $2.92 each. Not a great price but better than the current going rate at Amazon of $3.82 to $4.99 each. Plus, they give the option to receive a gift card instead if you don't want a particular book.

Quote:
Delirium Kindle eBook Club—1 year subscription
Now the Delirium Book club is available for your Kindle! If you own any kind of Kindle or have access to the Kindle app, or have even downloaded the free desktop Kindle software, you're now ready to join the Delirium Kindle Club.

So what is it?

DarkFuse has partnered with Amazon's Kindle store to bring you the best original Thriller, Suspense and Horror fiction delivered monthly to your Amazon account. You get 24 original novellas delivered 2 per month for only $70!

Here is the schedule of titles to be released:

https://www.darkfuse.com/book-club.html

Do I have to download files to my computer and then try to upload them to my Kindle?

No, everything is delivered to your Amazon account. You receive an e-mail when a new title is available, you click a link and download the title right to your Kindle through your Amazon account.

What if I don't want all the titles?

Then it's your money and you should be able to choose what you want. When you receive an e-mail from us stating a new title is waiting for you, you can proceed to log in to your Amazon account and either download the new title to your Kindle or exchange the month's selection(s) for an Amazon gift card to buy any other title that Amazon has to offer, though we're confident the quality of fiction we offer will be well worth your keeping.
Kindle ebook club

About Delirium Books:

Quote:
Delirium Books
Delirium Books, established in January 1999 by Shane Ryan Staley, is one of the leading specialty presses in the horror genre. Operating in the Midwest (Northern Indiana), Delirium Books has quickly gained the reputation of bringing to print the best new voices in horror fiction, including bestselling author Brian Keene. Delirium has also published established genre authors such as Brian Lumley, James Morrow, Douglas Clegg, Ramsey Campbell and Jack Ketchum.
NightBird is offline   Reply With Quote