View Single Post
Old 03-13-2010, 11:52 AM   #33
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
I downloaded a total of 25 items: 16 from MR (including 8 omnibuses), 7 from Smashwords and 2 from Feedbooks.

One was a short story. I figure the omnibuses average 6 books each. So without going over each to calculate the total, I figure I downloaded 64 books.

I doubt that I will read every book of every omnibus, but I'm confident that I'll read at least the first each, and therefore at least 25 of the total.
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote