View Single Post
Old 05-29-2007, 05:06 PM   #115
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
I just found several Sherwood Anderson books at Project Gutenberg and will prepare post them as soon as I have finished with the George Orwell material.

After that I will be going back to the Harvard Classics as the demands of business are starting to increase and the amount of free time will be little. This also means more time on planes so I can catch up on the great stuff posted here and maybe even finish the Haggard stuff Harry posted. (I may not make it through all 14 volumes.)

Last edited by RWood; 05-30-2007 at 12:46 PM. Reason: Back to the HC series
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote