View Single Post
Old 02-22-2009, 05:28 PM   #6
trailmaven
trailmaven has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.trailmaven has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.trailmaven has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.trailmaven has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.trailmaven has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony 505
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by electristan View Post
Only issue you might have is that you can not transfer books bought on the Sony ebook store to your device. They show up fine in the library but wont transfer (If i'm wrong about this please correct me but i have never been able to do this).

Oh, and good luck avoiding tech support, I never seem to get away form my friends
Hmmm. if I am interpreting you correctly, if I go with Calibre for library management, I will lose access to any books I have purchased through Sony Connect, including the 100 classics. And if I read the Calibre website correctly, the two systems, Calibre and Sony, won't coexist. Sounds like a challenge.

And on the tech support front - tech support is a given, I just don't want to be the only path to getting new books, and I also want to be able to share books between the devices. the lack of book exchange capability between the Reader and the Kindle makes getting the Kindle an imperfect solution...
trailmaven is offline   Reply With Quote