View Single Post
Old 12-26-2008, 01:20 PM   #15
Over
Wizard
Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2", OnePlus 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by tompe View Post
I think Boston Legal got worse with time. The first seasons was much better then the latter ones. I also miss West Wing.
I will miss BL too. Very witty humour, although sometimes a little bit over the top.

I will never forget that episode where Crane tried to use fake tears to seduce Schmidt!

Meanwhile, I'll be watching How I Met Your Mother, Life on Mars. And BSG will be coming soon, for its finalle.
Over is offline   Reply With Quote