View Single Post
Old 01-14-2014, 12:46 PM   #10
spedinfargo
Groupie
spedinfargo is the king of the Divan.spedinfargo is the king of the Divan.spedinfargo is the king of the Divan.spedinfargo is the king of the Divan.spedinfargo is the king of the Divan.spedinfargo is the king of the Divan.spedinfargo is the king of the Divan.spedinfargo is the king of the Divan.spedinfargo is the king of the Divan.spedinfargo is the king of the Divan.spedinfargo is the king of the Divan.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobstro View Post
I've had good luck using FolderSync on my rooted NSTs. The current version, 2.5.6 dated Dec. 16, 2013, runs fine. The app is frequently updated yet still runs on Android 2.1. I've found it provides the same sync capabilities as Dropsync, plus the ability to use a number of other private and cloud services. I use it to sync Calibre newsfeeds from my SFTP server. You can have it sync folders on demand or on a background schedule. It is also scriptable with Tasker for more granular control.
This is great to know - I always thought I was holding on by a string wiht dropsync, esp. with the needing to run a old version. As soon as the root process gets a little more simplified for me to give a try I'll give Foldersync a try...
spedinfargo is offline   Reply With Quote