View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 07:25 PM   #21509
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
Ha! My wife finds it easier to phone me when dinner's ready—and I'm in the bedroom on the computer!
When we moved to northern Thailand from Japan, we moved into 'Tara.' At least, that's what I called it. After the teeny tiny little Japanese apartments, we decided to rent what I would call an estate... Three bedrooms, each larger than our entire apartment in Japan. Living room large enough to play half court basket ball, dinning room that could seat 20, a kitchen as large as the bedrooms... two and a half floors, three verandas, etc., etc., etc. ($400 USD a month including the live-in housekeeper and gardener.) We had to install an intercom system so we could locate each other!!!

After 6 months, we moved out, back into a nice cozy condo... Much nicer.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote