View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 12:18 AM   #210
voracious71
Addict
voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Kindle PW4, Kobo Clara
I've just had an eye exam-no color blindness here. I also showed my PW to several people, mentioning nothing about the color blotch controversy. None of these people are PW owners or know anything about them. I simply asked their opinion on the screen quality. Not one person mentioned blotches, or hues. Two out of the five did mention the light cone shadows, which never bothered me in the first place, since the Nook Glowlight has them as well. All 5 thought the device was neat and I had to practically wrestle it away from 2 of them,lol.

This tells me that at least some of this color problem is being blown out of proportion. Not all of it, because Ive seen a PW with a real color issue and it was bad. That's why I finally decided to take a chance and see for myself.

Also, I did take the photo with an ipad camera. Those pretty much suck. I'll try it with my iphone camera which is better.

Last edited by voracious71; 11-10-2012 at 12:53 AM.
voracious71 is offline   Reply With Quote