View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 01:10 PM   #25
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
geekmaster, I see what you're saying, but the people who are really being hurt are those who have played by the rules and abided by the TOS. Removing the ads from ad-subsidized devices doesn't hurt the company because they're not going to suffer loss of revenue, potential or otherwise. That cost will be passed onto its customers; and as one of those customers, I don't care for practices that take money out of my pocket.