View Single Post
Old 11-10-2010, 06:45 PM   #9
simplyparticular
Guru
simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3 & GlowLight 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by aagstn View Post
Jetbook Lite and Stanza support it, but yeah overall it is a dead format. I would definitely download them all as epubs. I converted all my mobi and eReader books from my Palm OS reading days to ePub a long time ago and now will not buy anything but epubs.
I agree. I've gone back and re-downloaded all the books I bought from B&N as ePub on my work Windows machine, and do it everytime I buy a new one or get a new freebie. And I did the same for any of the Fictionwise MultiFormat purchases I made pre-Agency pricing. Too bad I had also bought so many DRM'd .pdb, as it was tedious to remove the DRM from so many books all at once, and not all of have them have converted to ePub cleanly.

I'll have to look into NOOKstudy, too. Might save me the effort of emailing the ones I download at work, which can be a pain. Some of the classic freebies were quite large files.
simplyparticular is offline   Reply With Quote