View Single Post
Old 06-18-2009, 04:49 PM   #8
sassanik
Guru
sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB1150, iPhone, Cool-er Purple, Pocketbook 360, Kindle Fire
notes

I agree that a well edited copy can be worth it, but $10 seems rather spendy to me! I would expect alot of stuff added in for that price.

I think that a regular $5ish price would be more in line.

As for the DP work, hey I am one of those proof readers! Some of those scanned texts are already horridly proof read to begin with! Misspellings galore, one of my favorites was then the author could not decide whether to spell the persons name with a ie or a ei, and switched between the two through out the page!

Amy
sassanik is offline   Reply With Quote