View Single Post
Old 09-15-2013, 07:28 PM   #36403
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Thanks everyone for your kind thoughts - my back is much better today - I fairly roasted it [insert chicken joke here] yesterday to make sure I didn't seize up overnight. My right quad muscle is still very painful - I think I must have rotated on my right planted leg when I was flailing for my balance - so I've been doing yoga stretches and talking slow walks to loosen it up. Warm cat bodies on my lap do help out too.

Sigh .... yes - I'm one of those who would rather try to carry as many plastic grocery bags as I can hang off both hands in one trip -- rather than make multiple trips up & down those steps. Time to rethink that strategy ....

[getting old sucks!]
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote